NOBIS WAYLAND - Long Reversible Coat (Navy)
Uniquely windproof, waterproof and breathable. These are core elements that go into the construction of these all weather jackets by Nobis. Crafted with performance textiles and innovative technology, they perform against all matter of weather, wind, rain, snow and are finished with a tailored silhouette.
The Wayland is a combination of crosshatch shell fabric (Premium 3-Ply Micro Denier) and a nylon quilt finish on the reversible side (Premium Lightweight Nobis DP™ Nylon).
This 2 in 1 jacket is a long modern puffer parka that is waterproof (Shell Side), windproof and sure to keep you warm.
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down for ultimate warmth
- 100% polyester crosshatch shell
- Reversible Premium 3-Ply Micro Denier
- Premium Lightweight Nobis DP™ Nylon
- Sympatex® membrane laminated
- Windproof and waterproof (10,000mm)
- Breathable (10,000mm) outer shell
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coated
- Custom Nobis liner for enhanced breathability
- Two-way zip
- Front Pockets
- Quilted / Shell